Пригласить фрилансера в проект
Похоже, у Вас сейчас нет активного проекта. Почему бы не опубликовать проект прямо сейчас? Это бесплатно!Опубликовать проект
- 98%Выполненные работы
- 94%В рамках бюджета
- 17%Рейтинг повторного найма
Project for Rakesh K. -- 2
“Rakesh did an excellent project on our research work. The financial statements were complex. He is timely, accurate, and only asks necessary questions, he is able to work under his own initiative. Great work”Christopher Richard S. 11 месяцев(-а) назад
Project for Rakesh K. -- 19/03/31 11:26:50
“good work, thanks!”Khalid C. 1 год назад
Administrative work using bookkeeping software
“I am satisfied with the work done, now creating a new project for Rakesh.”Joris H. 1 год назад
Financial plan for a project
“Well done, Rakesh is a professional person, and punctual. Thank you”Khalid C. 1 год назад
Project for Rakesh K.
“brilliant highly recomended”Alexander P. 2 лет назад
Project for Rakesh K.
“Rakesh is an intelligent, capable finance and accounting person, dealing with challenging concepts in financial statements, with efficiency, politeness, good communication and he brings his own momentum drive and motivation to complex tasks, delivering an accurate finished result with no hassle to the client.”Christopher Richard S. 2 лет назад
Senior Tax Consultant/LawyerNov 2017
Tax planning. * Attending and represent Corporate and individuals clients before Inland Revenue Authorities, Appellate Tribunal, High Court & Supreme Court of Pakistan in Litigation, Assessment, Monitoring and Audit Proceedings. * Preparation of monthly/annual withholding tax statements, annual returns of income, monthly sales tax returns and wealth statements for onward submission to tax department.
Senior Tax AssociateNov 2014 - Oct 2017 (2 years)
* Conducted research on Pakistan tax laws and advised and consulted clients in order to provide advice about tax legislation, e.g ensuring businesses and assets are properly structured to minimize the incidence of taxation * Strategized with clients to minimize tax liability with various solutions * Communicated with clients to explain tax issues and resolved them * Prepared tax returns for more than 200 businesses and individuals
Retail Finance AnalystAug 2012 - Oct 2014 (2 years)
•Part of the Retail team producing Weekly Trading Results and reporting the Retail Overheads •Development of new pricing models and methods to support retail expansion strategy in all products •Responsible for producing weekly management information of trading results and store performance reporting key metrics in an accurate and timely manner •Completing month end and producing P&Ls for the stores on a monthly basis and dealing with all queries
Asst: Finance ManagerJun 2010 - Jul 2012 (2 years)
• Budget Preparation & Control/ Handle annual Statutory Audit • To maintain the Organization books of accounts and resolve queries therein. • Monthly Financial forecast, ratio and variance analysis/ closing of accounting books. • Track & analyze all major positions of the balance sheet/income statement towards achievements within defined budget limits. • Performing internal audit monthly/quarterly and annually. • Maintain Financial Policy/ Procedures/ Process to support Organization operations.
Financial AnalystOct 2008 - May 2010 (1 year)
• Reconciling and forecasting internal accounts. • Compiling data, ensuring accuracy, analyzing information, and creating reports. • Monitor & prepare legacy accounts report any trends to management. • Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met • Develop and maintain financial data bases • Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process • Establish close working relationships with the global Finance team • Record focal for Finance
Asst: AccountantAug 2005 - Sep 2008 (3 years)
• Providing accounting support • Reconciling finance accounts • Maintaining spreadsheets • Checking employee commission payments • Controlling credit • Working with sales and purchase ledgers • Handling insurance returns and journal postings • Managing office • Preparing statutory accounts • Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities • Other Duties as assigned
MBA-Finance2007 - 2010 (3 years)
M.A Economics2006 - 2008 (2 years)
B.Com2004 - 2006 (2 years)
LLM (Master of Laws)2018 - 2020 (2 years)
LLB (Bachelor of Laws)2012 - 2015 (3 years)
Financial Planning & Analysis (2014)Open2Study
It is all about financial planning for individuals and companies and analysis.
Financial Literacy (2014)Open2Study
Financial Education and literacy for non-finance professionals.
D.I.T (2002)Union college of Computer Sciences
Financial Risk Management Certification from GARP.
CFA (2015)CFA Institute
Chartered Financial Analyst.
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA100%
US English Level 175%
- Соединить с Facebook
- Телефон подтверждён
- Личность подтверждена
- Электронный адрес подтвержден