• Almost 14.10 years of experience in Software Test and Project Management. Including 1-year experience of client location in Belfast, UK which includes Customer facing role, Project Management, Test Management, Defect Management, Business Requirement Analysis, Test Case writing, Test execution, Status Reporting, Defect Logging and Tracking and Automation Test Lead role.
• Business Analyst Experience with over 4+ years of experience in Capital Market and Investment Banking domain.
• Experience in Process Migration and Enhancement, Business Analysis i.e. gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements on the capital markets space.
• Planning & Monitoring, Requirement Gathering, Requirement Management, Gap Analysis, Validate & Evaluate Solution, Traceability Management, Quality Assurance, Effort Estimation
• Experience in coordinating with business and IT across all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Demonstrated excellence in business process refinement, requirement management, change management, impact and GAP analysis, user training and post go-live support
• Cognizant with both type of Project Methodologies i.e. Waterfall and Agile
• Business Knowledge, Stakeholder Management, Documentation – BRD/FSD ,Data/Process Flow Diagram, Problem & Process Analysis, Communication Skills , Presentation Skills
• Involved into Sprint Planning & Retrospective meetings, Maintaining Product Backlog, involved into removal of impediments, Leading, guiding and mentoring team to enable them to deliver quality code.
• Taking ownership of all the deliverables in the team. Pointing out Risks and Issues promptly.
• Creating estimates for project plans based on initial design clarifications. Requirement gathering. Review design’s and team’s bandwidth to provide resource commitments.
• Accountability for making key decisions to ensure the team delivers to agreed quality, timescales and within budget. E.g. issue escalation, quality reviews, allocation of team’s resources.
• Establishing and maintaining agreed standards for the team’s work.
• Proficient in writing and implementing Test scenarios, Test cases, System testing, Regression testing and maintaining Traceability Matrices for baseline documents.
• Accomplished and fluent communicator with strong investigation, problem-solving and decision-making skills, combined with a pragmatic approach and sound business acumen professional
• Driving high performance of the testing team by implementing Company laid guidelines of management like appraisals, team structuring, etc.
• Strong testing Quality Assurance experience within E2E Agile environment and Waterfall.
Knowledge of Kanban process as well.
Technical expertise in Manual and exposure to Automation Testing (QTP+Selenium+Test Complete+SIKULI) with sound exposure to database testing and Performance testing.
• Strong QC, UAT, database and Oracle knowledge – basic queries for DB testing and fair exposure to SQL Server 2005