Let's get to the point to answer the deal-closing question. Why to use my translation services?
1. Being well-educated (BS in Mechanical engineering) with experience of 8 years doing different types of translation especially legal and technical (Academic/financial/ Un-terms) translations which are the most difficult types of translation.
2. cross-reference specialized dictionaries to produce the best possible quality of translation.
3. create word patterns customized to every project, meaning to unify the repeated terms to keep an interconnected and organized context.
4. I do write marketing content, so I don't deliver letteral translation, I provide content in Arabic language and Vise versa.
5. Being a reader, and it's known a reader is a writer by nature, I know how to compose an interconnected sentence in addition this skill escalates & expands my vocabulary.
6. Freelancering is not my main job, I don't work on intermitted projects the whole time. My main job is as a procurement engineer and I'm working for a UK-based head office in the oil and gas industry which means I practice the language every single day, with no chance that my level in English drops.
7. Up to date. I know what happens around the world, what are the trends and news and do precognition through my own perspective.
8. Ability to handle bulk & long-term projects, since I have a team of assistants in case of Bulk work (+2000 words/day) but I don't submit their work without close revision, I assure you to submit my approved usual quality output. kindly find a sample showing the work assistant submit me which is good and the work I revise which is .... You say. I'll leave that to your assessment.
In the end, my work approach is to employ all these skills to reach a simple but professional result.
**DO NOT SEND ME FAKE PROJECTS TO OPEN CHAT, THAT"S AGAINST T&C's AND I"LL REPORT YOU