My name is Sugita, and I have been working in Japanese-English translation and interpretation for about 13 years.
- I was born in Tokyo, Japan. My mother is Japanese, and my father is American.
-I lived in Ohio, USA for two years when I was in elementary school.
- I studied abroad for two years as an exchange student at Beijing Language and Culture University in China.
After returning to Japan:
- I worked in translation and interpretation roles at companies such as Gree Corporation (IT/Gaming) and Puma Japan Corporation (Apparel).
- I later became a freelance translator and interpreter and take on various jobs beyond this app.
- I am also currently a dedicated English instructor for government employees.
Japanese, English, Chinese (simplified and traditional)
TOEIC score: 955
Former HSK Level 12
Chinese (Business to Native proficiency)
- Translation to Japanese, English, or Chinese
- Various language narrations
- Conference interpretation, and more
Main translation fields: Tourism, IT, Patents, User Manuals, etc.
Media: Websites, Various Business Documents.
Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Adobe Acrobat DC PDF Editing
Primarily on weekdays, and I aim to respond promptly.
I prioritize meeting deadlines and maintain clear communication.
I am ready to respond quickly upon receiving your message, so please feel free to reach out. Thank you for your consideration.