I am a qualified experienced DevOps and system administrator.
I am an expert in Windows, Linux, Nginx, and MySQL database administration.
I am AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (Certificate and Badge in the Portfolio)
I have experience in docker, Kubernetes, and TravisCI Ci/CD pipelines.
I also have experience in AWS EC2, RDS, S3, and EKS.
I recommend Mr. Sherif to everyone. Excellent work and cooperative in nature. Without him, i won't be able to make my app functional at the end moment. Helped me in setting up load balancer, linked domain, nginx setup. Thanks a lot Sherif!
I am responsible for:
* Managing the IT budget, and IT procurement.
* Managing IT infrastructure in the company and the companies below it.
* Manging the following:
1. VMWare infrastructure (vSphere, ESXi, vCenter).
2. Microsoft Infrastructure ( Active Directory, Exchange, SQL Servers)
3. Linux Servers for developers ( Webservers, MySQL Servers, Application servers)
4. IP telephony using (3CX, Patton voice gateways and Yealink IP Phones ).
Bachelor of Engineering, Telecommunication
Al-Azhar University, Egypt 1995 - 2000
AWS Cloud Practitioner
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification can be put into four categories:
■ Cloud - Introduction to cloud computing: SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS.
■ Services - This includes the following services:
○ Computing and data processing
○ File Storage (S3)
○ Notification (SNS)
○ Message (SQS)
Udacity AWS Cloud Developer Nanodegree
This Nanodegree from Udacity explains in detail and with 3 projects how developers can use AWS to deploy their code. It then focuses on a project on how to convert a monolith application to a microservices application and how to deploy them in the docker and AWS EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Services).