Пригласить фрилансера в проект
Похоже, у Вас сейчас нет активного проекта. Почему бы не опубликовать проект прямо сейчас? Это бесплатно!Опубликовать проект
- N/AВыполненные работы
- N/AВ рамках бюджета
- N/AРейтинг повторного найма
CEO and Co-Founder - stylifyfashion.comJul 2017
Stylify empowers users to discover unique fashion and save time in our personalized shopping app. Our proprietary deep learning engine, created fully in-house, understands a user’s style preferences from what they wear in pictures. This allows us to show them the apparel they want with over a 90% accuracy and command an intent to purchase of more than 3 times the industry average, thus increasing their chances of conversion.
Robotics Control ResearcherSep 2016 - Feb 2017 (5 months)
- Learned how to use the Robot Operating System (ROS) and send commands to a Rethink Robotics Baxter robot wirelessly through the Linux terminal. - Investigated methods for creating a smooth position and velocity controller for the seven degree-of-freedom robot arms. - Tested force/torque sensors in robot wrists to ensure accurate recording could be done through the respective ROS Topics.
Active Surveillance as a Service - tituslungu.com/crimeAug 2015 - May 2016 (9 months)
- Created a prototype of a cloud-hosted software to stream live surveillance footage from security cameras throughout a city. - Utilized several machine learning and computer vision techniques to detect pedestrians in-frame and track individuals throughout a video and across multiple cameras.
Robotic Simulation Research AssistantJun 2015 - Aug 2015 (2 months)
- Learned to use Gazebo Simulation software in Ubuntu and wrote a comprehensive set of operating instructions. - Compiled detailed list of simulation tools to help make informed decisions on the best software for the lab.
Machine Learning Researcher - tituslungu.com/mlMar 2015 - Jul 2016 (1 year)
- Used machine learning to improve control and incorporate intuitive caregiver feedback in Functional Electrical Stimulation neuroprostheses for patients with tetraplegia, to allow them to regain functionality in their arms. - Software learned inverse dynamics of a system and use this to control the system in a new way. - Designed and built a robot to be controlled with the methodology and learn new motions based on tactile feedback.
Biomechanics Research AssistantDec 2014 - May 2015 (5 months)
- Designed simulation-informed prosthetic sockets for lower limb amputees utilizing Python, Salome, and Slicer. - Used growth segmentation methods in Slicer to analyze geometries from MRI images. - Developed preliminary script for automated creation of socket geometries using iterative analysis.
Design Engineer Intern - tituslungu.com/documents/swagelok.pdfMay 2014 - Aug 2014 (3 months)
- Led design and process/efficiency improvement projects while understanding valve inner workings and other fluid products. - Designed, analyzing, and testing new test fitting for valves for high pressure applications. - Optimized tool chain layout of a mill-turn CNC machine to save $40,000 per year by increasing cycle efficiency. - Rewrote over 130 CNC programs for new tool positions for mill-turn machine.
Design Engineer InternOct 2013 - Dec 2013 (2 months)
- Worked with Engineering, R&D lab, and Quality while understanding full process to produce products. - Various research projects such as finding a replacement material for old copper-lead gaskets and a finding possible vendors. - Lab testing/inspection of valve materials. - Drafting and preparing material corrosion reports for customers. - Quality testing of spool dimensions for various valve sizes. - Finding appropriate replacements for valves that are obsolete.
Reliability Engineer Co-op - tituslungu.com/documents/cristal.pdfMay 2013 - Aug 2013 (3 months)
- Cooperated with Rotating Equipment Engineer using software such as SAP to compile information for plant equipment. - Reviewed pipe circuits for coherence and recommend new more efficient piping circuits for the plant’s hazardous chemicals. - Drafted isometric drawings of HCl piping in the plant. - Preparing inspection report summaries for administration to review and present projects to upper management. - Communicating with OEMs to acquire data sheets and performance curves on their products.
Master of Science - AI, Machine Learning, and Robotics2016 - 2017 (1 year)
Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering2012 - 2016 (4 years)
Udacity Artificial Intelligence Nanodegree2017 - 2017 (1 month)
Udacity Deep Learning Nanodegree2017 - 2017 (1 month)
Walking Simulator Mechanism
Abstract: This paper presents the design, simulation, and kinematic evaluation of a mechanism aimed at simulating both the motion and ground reaction forces produced by a human foot while walking. Such a mechanism can be used to test the durability of shoes through life cycle analysis. As is shown in the paper, this testing environment allows for simple adjustments to be made in order to simulate different body weights as well as different walking surfaces.