I am currently a masters student in Control Engineering, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. My research is in the design of navigation system for smart wheelchair using Robotic Operating System (ROS).
1. Coding in MATLAB, Python, C++ and C (in order of proficiency).
2. Microsoft office packages (Word, Excell and Power Point).
3. Robotic Operating System.
4. Electronic circuit design, using LTspiceXVII and Proteus Professional 8.13
5. Drafting using Autocad Electrical 2014
6. Academic writing
7. Teaching etc.
07/11/2021 – 09/12/2021
Group Fellowship Training Course on Nuclear Instruments Maintenance RAF-1008/EVT2004180 held in Brinie, Algeria.
07/10/2019 – 18/10/2019
Regional (AFRA) Training Course on Applying Radiation Technologies in Industrial and Environmental Applications TN-RAF[login to view URL] held in Rabat, Morocco.
26/09/2017 – To Date
Centre for Energy Research and Training, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
• Works in the Engineering and Instrumentation Design Section of the Centre
as a Research Staff.
• Carry out routine maintenance of the Instrumentation System and Control
Console of Nigerian Research Reactor 1 (NIRR1)
15/12/2015 – 04/11/2016
Transmission Company of Nigeria, Shiroro Regional Office (NYSC)
• Processed monthly technical report of all TCN activities Shiroro region.
• Helped in maintenance of substation equipment’s like circuit breakers, Transformers etc.
01/02/2015 – 20/11/2015
M-Rald Global Resources Limited
• Installed Solar Street Light
• Installed residential Solar System.
01/04/2013 – 30/09/2013
• Participated in MATLAB programming training at Centre for Satellite
Technology and Development
• Worked as an operator in a thermal power plant at Kaduna Refining and
Petrochemical Company Limited. Helped in routine patrol and record of
temperature and pressure readings.
2006 – To Date
• Taught students of different educational levels (primary school to 3rd year
students at universities) science related courses especially mathematics,
physics, and electrical engineering courses.