Пригласить фрилансера в проект
Похоже, у Вас сейчас нет активного проекта. Почему бы не опубликовать проект прямо сейчас? Это бесплатно!Опубликовать проект
- N/AВыполненные работы
- N/AВ рамках бюджета
- N/AРейтинг повторного найма
Corporate AccountantJul 2018
Duties & Responsibilities of Corporate Accountant. • Prepares Financial Statement. • Weekly Sales, Accounts Receivable, Purchases report. • Monthly Profit and Loss Report. • Managing financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting. • Overseeing accounting procedures to ensure compliance with regulations.
Accounts Receivable AccountantJan 2017 - Jul 2018 (1 year)
Duties & Responsibilities of an Account Receivable Accountant. • Replying emails from client. • Posting of payments to Lotus System/Oracle-Netsuite daily transaction, taken from HSBC, Global Payments, ICICI and Paypal. • Checking of online payments if captured in the system. • Reconciling of payments from newly purchased business. • Process refund as per request from clients.
Store Accounting/Audit OfficerNov 2015 - Jan 2017 (1 year)
• Handles Payables • Handles Inventories includes Variances to Stores (Family Mart and Coffeebean) Report to Finance and Operations Director. • Audits store branches includes; Cash count from tilt, vault, monetary funds and sales. Check inventory if strictly followed FIFO system. Check permits if it is updated and other governmental documents. • Processing and monitoring rentals, utilities and insurances. • Handling inventories includes variance report for all brand includes franchise.
Junior Accountant/BookkeeperJun 2013 - Oct 2015 (2 years)
• Holds Petty Cash Fund of the company and its affiliates. • Send invoices to clients and maintains the accounts. • Monitors account receivable from clients and payable of the company. • Prepares check voucher for disbursements. • Audits payroll. • Maintains bank account records; reconciles bank accounts and balances checkbook.
Account Receivables SpecialistJan 2012 - May 2013 (1 year)
• Follow up accounts manager regarding outstanding balance. • Audit bill of lading. • Purchase summary report. • Audits customer’s bid in Auction houses. • Maintains system stock transfer to corresponding accounts. • OK booking schedule report • Arrived Not Released report. • Process customer’s refund.
Junior Auditor 2Sep 2009 - Jun 2011 (1 year)
• Audit the sales of the branches. • Make monthly inventory reports of the branches. • Records the daily sales of the branches in the sales book. • Audit replenishment and liquidate the operating fund of the branches. • Conduct mid-year and year-end inventory of the branches. • Bank reconciliation of the branches.
Receiving & Dispatching Unit ClerkJun 2007 - Mar 2009 (1 year)
• Receives and Dispatch items inventory • Monthly and Year end inventory of items. • Checks the quantity and quality of the items entered in the warehouse. • Prepares bad order and inventory report.